Friday, December 1, 2017

A Force Drives Me - A Poem Based on Sikh Principles

Sikh Poems - A Force Drives Me

Another Poem that the Sikhi inside me made me write. This poem as compared to my previous poem was written a long time ago, probably at the age of 18 or 19 but I discovered it today on the last page of a college notebook. Here is the full text of this short poem:

Read the previous Poem here: Post Apocalypse - A Poem based on Sikh Principles

A Force Drives Me -

No matter how much I try,
I cannot take control of myself...

It doesn't matter whether I believe it or not,
a Force drives me all the time.

Praying and Begging to that Force,
is the only way to make the best of my life...

Some things cannot be taught or explained,
but only experienced...

I had experienced that Force once,
May that experience come back and stay forever...

1 comment: